Are you looking for a fast and rapid drug testing option for your organization? Premier BioTech is changing the game in drug of abuse testing with Premier Bio-Cup. Premier Bio-Cup provides immediate results while utilizing similar technology that laboratory screening instruments employ. These screens provide qualitative presumptive positive or negative results to help identify the presence of illicit substances. With a streamlined design, Premier Bio-Cup allows for concealed results and thermal indicators to show if the test has been adulterated. Each drug is tested on its own strip allowing for customization as well as clear results. With some customers, reporting results can show up as soon as 30 seconds. Your organization no longer needs to wait days for a test result from a traditional drug testing facility.
Premier BioTech recognizes that our customer needs vary based on their industry, and drug abuse trends to differ throughout each state and region. We look to continually bring new developments in drug testing to market, ensuring rapid product customization, including options for drug panels at various cut-off levels. Our goal is to provide a solution to identify drugs that are not detectable in most rapid panels. Our innovative configurations can also include detection panels for fentanyl, tramadol, buprenorphine, oxycodone, 6-AM, EtG, K2(spice), and more.
1 Specimen Collection:
- Begin by checking the foil pouch to ensure that it has not been tampered with.
- Check the lot number and expiration date.
- Remove the cup from the foil pouch and write the donor’s name on it.
- Remove the lid from the cup and secure the sample by requesting the donor to void into the cup.
2 Test Activation:
- Replace the lid and tighten firmly to ensure urine will not leak.
- Peel off the privacy label, allowing the test strips to be read.
- Check the temperature strip to make sure the specimen is within normal range. The temp should be within 90-100°F.
- Wait the full 5 minutes for test lines to form before calling it a presumptive positive result. Results are stable for up to 60 minutes.
3 Test Interpretation:
- The Control Line is the uppermost line appearing in each test area. Before reading the test result line, verify that all Control Lines have formed. Otherwise, the test is Invalid, and the test results must not be used.
- A Negative result is indicated by a reddish-purple Control Line and a second reddish-purple line appearing beneath for any particular drug. The intensity of the test lines may vary. Important: Any line, without regard to intensity, color, or size, is a line and indicates a negative result for that drug.
- A Presumptive Positive result is indicated by a reddish-purple (top) Control Line with no second line appearing for any particular drug.