Are you looking for a fast and rapid testing option for your organization? Premier BioTech is changing the game in drug of abuse testing with Premier Bio-Dip. Premier Bio-Dip provides immediate results while utilizing similar technology at laboratory screening instruments employ. These screens provide qualitative presumptive positive or negative results to help identify the presence of illicit substances. With a streamlined design, Premier Bio-Dip allows for each drug to be tested on its own strip, allowing for customization as well as clear results. With some customers, reporting results can show up as soon as 30 seconds.
Premier BioTech recognizes that our customer needs vary based on their industry, and drug abuse trends differ throughout each state and region. We look to continually bring new development in drug testing to market, ensuring rapid product customization, including options for drug panels at various cut-off levels. Our goal is to provide customers with a solution to identify drugs that are not detected in most rapid panels. Our innovative configurations can also include detection panels for fentanyl, tramadol, buprenorphine, oxycodone, 6-AM, EtG, K2(spice) and more.
1 Specimen Collection:
- Begin by carefully inspecting the foil pouch to ensure there are no tears, cuts or damage to the packaging.
- Check the lot number and expiration date. Remove the dip card from the sealed pouch.
- Next, remove the cap from the Premier Bio-Dip to expose the strips.
- With the arrows pointing toward the urine specimen, immerse the sample tips vertically in the urine specimen for at least 20 seconds. The Premier Bio-Dip can remain submerged in the sample or the cap may be replaced.
- Wait 5 minutes before determining an inconclusive result. Results are stable for up to 60 minutes.
3 Test Interpretation:
- The control line is the uppermost line appearing in each test area.
- Before reading the test result lines, verify that all control lines have formed. Otherwise, the test is INVALID and the test results must not be used.
- A NEGATIVE result is indicated by a reddish-purple control line and one or two (multi-drug strips) reddish-purple test lines appearing beneath the corresponding test drug strip. Important: Any line, without regard to the intensity, color or size, is a line and indicates a negative result for that drug.
- An INCONCLUSIVE result is indicated by a reddish-purple (top) control line with no bottom test line or lines appearing beneath corresponding to the particular drug strip.